All right. I know it’s not actually fall yet but it’s a rainy dreary day here in Colorado and it sure as heck feels like fall. I tell ya what, we are certainly spoiled by sunshine here in this beautiful state. After only two days of rain, I’m missing my blue skies.
But, we must make do.
So, I’ve been planning a date with my couch, a blanket and good book for later tonight (what else can be done in this weather, right?). I have a stack of library books on my nightstand and a few I hope to check out this fall on my ‘to read’ list. Since I feel that friends frequently ask for book suggestions, I thought I’d share what I’ll be sticking my nose in.
Please share any ‘must reads’ that you love or want to read in the comments.
1. How Should A person Be? by Sheila Heti (I’m actually about half-way through this and so far, meh.)
2. Dandelion Wine by Ray Bradbury
3. A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith
4. Once a Runner by John L. Parker
5. The Snow Child by Eowyn Ivey
6. Freakin’ Fabulous by Clinton Kelly
7. Where’d You Go, Bernadette? by Maria Semple
8. Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific by Cheryl Strayed
9. How to Hepburn by Karen Karbo
10. Happier at Home by Gretchen Rubin