I couldn’t be happier that it’s Friday! This weekend is packed full of fun including not one, but TWO, baby showers! I am so excited to spend time with my favorite gals and family. I can’t express my gratitude for their thoughtfulness enough….I know some of these ladies have been cookin’ up creative ideas for months!
I’ll try, try, try to be a good little photographer this weekend and capture shots of the showers to show you next week but I always get swept up in gabbing or snacking and forget to bust out the camera.
Here are few links to some cute, cute, cute showers and party ideas I’ve seen online over the last few months. Hope you all have a great weekend!
- Hotel Room Baby Shower via You Are My Fave
- Crepe Paper Garland
- Bubble Bath Baby Shower (I did this for a friend of mine recently…of course, I forgot to take pics!)
- Blue Baby Shower…for a Girl!
- Mini Moss Favors (I did potted plants as favors for a baby shower last year and it seemed to be successful…of course, no pics of that either.)
- A sweet game…Wishes for Baby.
- Backyard, Co-Ed Shower
- A Fern theme for a little one named Fern.
- And the Vintage shower my family on the east coast threw me!