I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Ours was perfect; too much turkey, yummy mashed potatoes, and lots of pie! Then the best part….I woke up this morning thinking it was Sunday and realized it was only Friday! I am thankful for four-day weekends! Woo-hoo!
I thought an appropriate ending to Thankful Week would be a little look back at all the Thankful Thursdays we’ve celebrated this year. I’ve started to really focus on gratitude over the last couple of months (started Thankful Thursday in May) and it’s definitely had a positive impact on my life.
Remember to be thankful every day for the blessings you’ve been given – even if it seems easier to focus on what you don’t have.
Have a great weekend!
- Thankful Week Posts 1, 2, 3
- Silly Stuff <– One of my faves.
- Volunteers <– We should thank them every day!
- This Guy <– Probably the most popular post of the year!
- Simple Stuff & Lunch <– A good one.
- Positive Power <– One of my fave’s.
“When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky” ~ Buddha