Last night, I baked up these delicious treats! They are fabulous if you like banana bread but prefer everything to be dunked in, baked in, or rolled in chocolate. The original recipe calls for 1/2 a cup of chocolate chips and three bananas, but I tossed the third ‘nana and upped the chocolate chips to a full cup. Yummmmm…
Also, today is the first day of the 30 Day Blog Challenge. The first challenge is to post a picture of yourself and list ten facts. So, here’s the pic…
And, although I’m sure you’re all dying to know more about me, ;) I find that a list of Stacey-factoids will be mind-numbingly dull. So, I spiced it up a little by throwing some other info at you too.
- My biggest fear is of snakes. This phobia is called Ophidiophobia and is in the top 10 Most Common Phobias.
- I eat chips and salsa every day. For a low-sodium, healthy version of that snack, try slicing up a red bell pepper and dunking that in salsa instead. Its delicious and healthy!
- I go ba-na-nas for chocolate. However, Lent starts on March 9 (all you naughty little Catholics better get that date scribbled on your calendar) and for 40 days, I’ll be chocolate-free.
- I drink a LOT of coffee; here is an article of why it’s okay. Hey, WebMD said so….read it!
- Contrary to popular belief, I can keep a secret.
- I adore my pug and am smitten with my mastiff. And, apparently, owning a pet reduces stress.
- I actually do love to run…why?…for the high.
- My degree is in Psychology but I work in Marketing. How many of you work in a different field than the one you studied?
- The Catcher in the Rye is my favorite book even though Mark David Chapman (the man who shot John Lennon) was carrying a copy of it when he was arrested. Creeeppy.
- I pulled three gray hairs out of my head the other day, which apparently is a bit early since the typical onset of gray hair in women is at age 35. Hmmm…maybe those dogs aren’t keeping me stress-free after all… ;)